Tuesday, September 6, 2011

End of a part of my yet to go journey.

Its Over. The days in india. The memories that we would really miss. 
I'm now a third year student who would be studying in Penang real soon. 
Time flies. 
Al the memoirs in Salem India, Jus flashed in my mind when i stepped onto the mini bus to Trichy airport. 
I cried on the first day when i reached salem, and yet now i feel so sad and heavy to leave. 
Its such a peaceful town, although there's no Mc Donalds, KFCs, Entertainment facillities. 
But its jus "freedom" over there. No one would really control you. 
Like the feeling of taking buses to town, and Abdul salam and nawab would pick us up back to hostel. 
Missed  meals, banana fry, KM, Tosai house with the nice roasts. 
Missed all the potlucks we had together . Missed the hostel where the warden never fail to piss you off. hahaha. 
But still, it's been a home to me for the past two years. 
Its a part of my life which would never be erased. 
Good Night. 


No comments: