Monday, January 12, 2009

-HaPpY MoNdAy??????-

WoW..... Today is jus a nice day for me... Wahaha....
Although today's sale is little bit of sad....
But get to talk to a ma.... Chat with her jus now...
And we're going to shopping this sunday~
WoHoooo.... Dear... Sry la...
Its ur birthday but i used it for Shopping..... ><
But haiz.... I cant free out time to go shop for my new year stuff......
Tmr is my Holiday~ WoHooooo..... Again... haha....
And i'm going to colour my hair, and driving lessons are on tmr...
4 hrs again.... T.T
And MY FM 特工队 came to selayang jaya today... Yeah Yeah....
And guess wat.... I got many thingss.....
1. GP car battery coupons--- for everyone
2. Spotlite Magazine--- I answered a question....
( Say out two movies which are on air at this moment)
a. Berverly Hills Chiwawa
b. The day The Earth Stood Still
3. HundredPlus?
4. Gardeniers Butter toast?
5. Brands Chicken Essentials.... 2 boxes....
6. Two INK HEARTS Movie ticket @ GSC Midvalley....

5 & 6 was got with competition.... I won twice!!!

Hahahaha.... Seems lk i have luck this year......!!!


Hoping for the following outing....
ItS Shopping Fest!!!!!!!

No comments: