Thursday, January 22, 2009

-HapPy BirThdaysssss-

Ok.... Its a little bit of sorry i have to say to my fellow frens.....
Now...
I wish them HAPPY BIRTHDAYS and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS.....

14-01-2009
Han Fai..... Errrr.... I dunno whether he remember me or not...
But jus suddenly rmrbered his birthday is in January....
So... Wish mai him la....
Dun feel shocked if u read my blog...
U r certainly still in my memory~ haha...

18-01-2009
My Dear... and Jay Chou too...
Dear.. i celebrate for you deee la...
Hapy o not? hehe...

22-01-2009
Dearest Mummy~~!!!!!
Happy Birthday.....
I'll be good for all time.... hahahaha...
Wishing u for ur a ma and a gong and ur 6 mangkuks.....

25-01-2009
Monkey and Hot Veen!!!
Since ur birthday is not here yet then i keep the wishes first...
Dun feel too touching arrr....
Hahaha.... if not i scare u will cry non stop!!

27-01-2009
Gandhi... I noe he won see this...
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

H@r@ tSuB@s@ said...

very happy de.lao po. i love u so much....muackz.....thks for celebrte with me oh....