Saturday, January 3, 2009

-DrEaM?-

Since i was small....
I'm always thinking about how to make my parents happy.....
Now? I dun think i'm able to do it anymore.....
Getting good results without asking for rewards.....
I admit that i wasnt tat good in behaviour.....
But... wat my brothers get is reward and praises from them....
Wat i get is scolding and advice for not doing good enough....
I'm far far better than them.....
Izit?
6 aS in UPSR compared to 5 As of the second bro...
7aS in PMR compared to 1aS of the first bro...
Izit kinda unfair?????
I jus finish SAM....
Got my results....
and now.... i have to look out for UNI all by myself...
Have to consider about everything......
Now i noe being a dentist is not that easy.....
I applied for PIDC, AIMST....
Or shud i take another year and try applying Taiwan?
I noe tat Dentistry there is not bad... And the fees are cheap too....
But.... Am i manage to get a place since i'm not taking UEC?
Nvmd... I' m now not realising my dream anymore....
It's jus theirs.....


Emo-ing...
Burrette open.....

No comments: