Thursday, December 4, 2008

-WoRkInG-

Aiyaya.... Start working deee....
Miss da days hanging along with my frens....
Miss da time chit-chatting with my fellows.....
Haiz... Its quite boring here....
coz nthing much to do....
Accompanying my little leng zais.....
teaching them maths....
teching them how to play games....
babysitting them....
serving all da customers.....
Haiz....
Erik went back to brunei....
LaLado, Hoong gor, Kung lung they all hang out with him yesterday....
sort of farewell....I din manage to go.... coz working....
today.... stupid Kido Bong went lagoon.....T.T
i'm also working here.......
I'm reli feel bad for not saying a proper goodbye to my frens....
Sorry for leaving so early tat day.....
Erm.... Erik left today... Joseph left today too....
Kung lung leaving tomoro...
Kido leaving this saturday...
James also leaving soon.....
Haiz....
y leave so fast....
Kido... u owe me breakfasts....
kakaka....
later i go sarawak... makan urs stay urs..... kakaka.....
I'll reli miss u all.... reli reli....
Tears dropppin... cannot let my boss see this.... kaka...
tats all for now.....

No comments: