Friday, December 19, 2008

--BoringDay--

Jus now i called a ma...
They went out to look for uni together again...
I'm de only one sitting on the big chair....
Alone....
Time passes so quickly...
I have been working for the pass half months...
Relax work....
But.... I feel alone....
Thanks to my angels....
They reli bring hopes to me...
For now....
It doesn't reli matters... Is it?
...........







I dun noe wat happens to me....
I yelled at him in da phone this few dayz...
Dunno wat to say....
Shud i let go?
Can someone help me?
Kinda hard to make decision
But... I think its time....
Dangerous moment....
Keep alerting.....



Its going to be Christmas soon....
Hope i'll be ok by that time....
Will it be the last christmas i had with you?



......................

1 comment:

Quinie Lim said...

haha,mie jie dun b so down~~v all wig u wan ^^
u nt alone oso...
u c, yesterday v fly u thr...
haha, sumore eat at old town...
N
eat paha ayam wif u n oso...
so sad 4 a gong la...
cnt eat!!!
haha...