Thursday, December 25, 2008

-Christmas Eveeee-

HoHoHo.....
First of all....
Wish u all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS......
MmM.... Yesterday went out for countdown.....
Actually its not counted as countdown....
Its jus go out yam cha wif a bunch of frens....
I finished work at about 7pm....
Went home have a nice bath ....
Wait for hubby to fetch me and my brother.....
( My mom ask me to bring him out) swt!!!
Then we go Selayang Mall.....
Bought my swettie dream phone.....
HeHe....
W595..... White phone with Red stripes....
3.2Megapixels plus Walkman phone....
4gb memory....
Not bad wat.... wahahahaha......
K k ... finish with this ....
I called a gong after tat... and they are still in PUCHONG~!!!!!!
At first planning to go Bukit Bintang Time Square....
But at last ending up going 1-U....
Summore when we reach there is about to close....
When a ma they all reach.... It's closed....hahahaha....
Then we move to the curve....
Dammm many people there neh....
Playing with aerosol sprays.....
Then we go sit down in an italian restaurant....
Ate pizzas, some snacks and drinks....
Drank some heneiken ... hehe...
My brother give his first try on beer....
Guess wat... Straight away his face burst red......
MmM.... Tat night... Everyone seems to be a little bit moody....
Hoong and Chicken is damm quite man.,.....
Donkey ma sad becoz of results....
A gong.... Emo-ing....
Related to???????
Xiao hai zi also damm quite man....
Left me and a ma there kacau kacau...
saw Gg JUNIOR..... Ha haha...
RENOMA underwear.... picture will be posted later.....
Summore red colour dee...
Ama is damm excited bout it la.....
Dunno y also....
Haiz......
Then Me, Ama, Xiao Hai zi kena attacked by a horse, a chicken and hoong.......
They quitely bought aerosol spray......
I will bou shao... Sei zai baossssss....................
Then sc, his fren from indon, my brother me and hubby went to MC d.....
Sit down ... have ice-cream.... then chaoz.....
Reach home at 3am in da morning.......









.....MerryChristmas.....
Wrote: 25-12-2008
New Year countdown???

No comments: