Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa claus is coming to town...!

December! Last month of the year!
How fast time passed? Its Jus a blink since I celebrated christmas in india last year....
So happy that christmas is here again...Although now i'm struggling with internals .... T.T pathology makes me crazy... My brain stop working when I study the chapter sterilisation for microbiology.... Aikz..... That show how boring 2nd year subjects are... But still.... I need to study!
Have been moody for few days.... Have no idea why... But still! I'm excited for my christmas holiday trip... Going to spend my christmas in numbai this year....
Weather in salem is so cold.... Its so nice to sleep but yet i'm having insomnia.... Maybe sometimes I take things too seriously.... Its tired to be who you are not suppose to be.... When could I be honest to myself as well as to anyone else.... Hope the day come soon..... Good night world.....
#lucky i'm in love with my best fren lucky to be where I've been lucky to be coming home again....#

No comments: