Sunday, December 19, 2010

Relationships?

If you're following me on facebook you'll know that i'm not in a good mood for this past 2 weeks. It Jus attacked me like a huge wave.
But luckily I have a huge log saving me from drowning.
How to define a relationship.
Friends? After I enter uni , I realise that there're diff ways in classifying a friendship.
And which I don think it really exist. But now I started to feel unsecure. Can anybody ensure me that i'm thinking too much? Maybe so. I know myself pretty well. I've put in effort to change but it seems that I'm still me. And how stupid am I that by now only I realise I don have to make anyone like me . If they understand me they would have accepted me for who I am.maybe I'm Jus an attention freak for them anyway.Maybe ken's right. Something he said Jus enlighten me.... I miss you buddy.
I hope things work out.
It's really have been a tough week for me.

1 comment:

Mr.Toan said...

Send what you think to me
my e-mail :toanguide.english@gmail.com

I am also a touroperator
www.hoianphilongtours.com.vn

I like the person like you

Mr.Toan