Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jai'mie's bek~

AGES.

It has been ages since the last time I updated my blog.

Connections here are bad. So… no choice ler….

Final is jus in one week ~ Hope I could manage to finish.T.T

Stressed.

I never felt so depressed for such a long time. guess I’m jus having some life problem.

Somehow I’m thinking, how shud I value myself?

From other’s point of view or shud I take my stand?

I cud have jus split it out but it seems hard.

For tat someone.

Sorry seems the only word I could say.

Maybe sorry cannot solve or even heal your wound but I still owe u tat.

I’m currently in a r/s which I do not have the guts to tell you.

Pls dun take it wrongly.

Ya, Guiltiness came upon me.

But yet, I dun think I did something wrong.

Pls be strong as I know u would.

Feeling Insecure.

Why life must be so complicated?

Why is the feeling coming back?

Why do I care?

Why do I Have to face all this things?

COLLAPSING.

Take a breath.

Jus couldn’t breathe.

Put ur arms around me and hold me.

Assure tat I’ll be safe in your arms.

No comments: