Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Girl Who has missed a lot.

Suddenly a thought strikes my mind.
What if i'm not that stubborn?
Would i gain back the things that i've lost?
Or from this moment onwards i shud change?

Evidence one -
Maybe i shud have forgive her earlier.
Then i could gain back the fun i suppose to have in choir.
Singing used to be a part of me. Because of tat small incident, i gave up.
Feel so stupid and childish when i think back.
Haha. Now? I think i've lost the opportunity to sing with them again.
Everyone's fall apart. I hope. One day. We can do tat again.

Evidence two -
Jus recently Lavoce choir went to Shao Xing China for the 6th world choir games.
And congrats~!! They got Gold Medal 4~!!
This again strikes my heart.
I really missed alot of fun during the last trip to Xiamen China. Seriously.
I would have enjoy the trip nicely. If i'm not so jealousy.
Kinda funny rite? I know. But wat to do. I'm jus 15~!!

Evidence three -
there's something i always wanted to apologize but i still do not have the guts.
It happened long time ago .
I dun wan to mention what evidence is tat but SORRY.
I think i will go personally.~!

Evidence Four -
DUN THINK TOO MUCH.
Jus enjoy SINGING.
Singing in choir is the Happiest Moment ever in Life.
I jus wish i could go bek to the past.
Or we shud create the future? ^^
I think i'm just too far away from that.


Singing -- Enjoy~!!


## Singing is a part of my life#

No comments: