Thursday, July 16, 2009

I cant Believe it !!!

I really cant believe it~
Why this world become like this liao de~
Just now~ Just 15 mins ago ~
While i was walking to Maybank near my shop,
On the way ~ 100 m away from me,
I saw an indonesian ( i think so ) on a motorbike robbing a woman.
But the woman also xiao la~ Y wanna take ur purse on ur hand leh~
I really stunt there~ dunno wat to do ~
I was so sorry to the woman that i couldnt do anything.
And stupid me forget to see his no plate.
Damn It~ !
Come here then work hard la~
Scare no money if u work hard meh ~
Maybe really our lifes is much too comfortable than them~
So we do not have the same feelings as them~
But still!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robbing is a totally wrong move even u r really poor!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me see u again and u sure die~

No comments: