Saturday, June 13, 2009

- KzForum Gathering @ Full House - Nui Ze Sui -

12-06-09 Friday 
After Gao Dim all my things @ 5 pm ... 
Seok Chern came to fetch me @ my house with dear & Civy. 
Kz Forum having gathering for 5th year anniversary.... --- I jus noe when i got there.... ><
We reached there about 7.30 om and went around Niu Ze Shui... 
Our venue was -FULL HOUSE - A great lifestyle cafe though. 
It was decorated all in white, having a small boutique upstairs. 
Along nui ze sui, FullHouse was considered the most attractive part. 
Had a brunch, the raisin black pepper chicken chop there is so nice ... yummy~ 
Ok,, jus taked about who came .... 
1. Seok Chern ---- Sc 
2. Civy ---- Civy
3. Alex ---- zeo1 
4. Me ----函
5. Gabriel 
6. GenXgal 
7. Terrance ---- Kor Kor & his gf
8. Ang Chee Ching ---- Silverwind
9. Dunno mat sui... Forgot his name, sc's fren. 

Get to noe the managing director of full house, since he is sc fren oso.... 
Then me and civy too sien , went to take photos with sc's camera.... 
After that about 10.30pm went down to klang, have bak kut teh.... ><
Finished @ about 1.30 am, kor kor they all went bek to melacca. 
Dear sent me home. 

No comments: