Sunday, June 28, 2009

-Ethan Turnes FIVE !-

Lets start from... Mmm... 11.30 am in the morning ,
when i was playing games or either watching movie,
dajie called me up and told me that there is a birthday party for den den.
The poor thing got sick these few days.
Then ok lo... and the birthday cake was sent to my shop.
About 6.30pm like tat danielle came to the shop and play with the cosmetics.
We actually have to pick up cleddie from tuition class as his mother nealy forgotten bout him. haha...
Then we headed to Sri Damansara Mc Donald.
When we reached there, its almost time for games .
Me , gal , danielle , mei went in to play with the kids.... haha
Nvmd la.. still young wat.
Birthday boy recieved many presents wei....
Afterward kacau him see whether he want to share with me o not... hehehe....
About 11.00 pm, mei sent me home , brouhgt back 4 happy meals for the three boys that din manage to get there...

No comments: