Wednesday, July 2, 2008

-Shit-Stupid-Damm-


Oh My God!

I dunno whether i should be happy for today

I met two happy things and one extremely disgusting thing

Oh Shit...

K...

Talk bout happy things first

Firstly.. My boy came to fetch me home today...

so happy...

we went home...

have a nap...

and then went for pasar malam...

Love ya boy...

Nice ya? Dun envy... haha..

Secondly , these happy things comes wif the unhappy thing...

How sad am i...

K... Happy...

Ilyas sat beside me today in ac...

wohoo...

ha.. actually it is not happy than the above one...


And here comes the trouble... BIG BIG TROUBLE...

Dinosaur sister...

SHIT...

insist to break wif us...

and she " joined" us this morning without noeing wats happening...

Oh gosh...

I totally becum quiet...

Wat the hell...

haiz...

some people are like tat...

never see themselves in mirror...

And ask me for chemistry?

Wanna get tips from me?

Dun ever DREAM...

You noe hu am i?

I'm jaimie...

ha...


Here comes the second event...

1.00p.m.

AC

We ran so fast to jus avoid that gal breaking wif us...

But.... why we wanted to stop at the digi promotion thing....

I tot she will not see us coz we ran to the back when we glance her..

SHIT...

here comes her... together wif phei wyin...

Stupid james...

changed his place...

i wont forgive u....

and i think i'm kind of obvious...

So wat...

shud behave like tat to get rid of these people...

and i noe she dun dare to talk to me...

haha... its an advantage to be fierce...

kakaka...

wats wrong of " gap zai" after got boyfren?

she shud go see the psychatric...

wat the fuck every break talk bout chemistry and physics...

wanna noe the concentration of ur drinks?

wanna noe how to balance ur spoon and forks?

So STUPID!

And wats wrong of being talkative?

Noe wat is sporting?

noe wat is mischievious?

Isn't this the things that we shud do in college life...

instead of studying studying studying...

Not fun at all...

And...

The best part is here...

She damm LS...( LAN SOK)

diu...

Phei wyin told me alot bout you....

Oh shit...

and reli....ma ham...

james... oh... i noe you... you help me alot in malaysian studies...

Joseph? Nthing...

Hoong ping..Cute guy...

Kido... oh... SHE ADMIRE HIM SO MUCH.... Twister..

Tom... Did u sms me that day? and guess wat...

she BLUSHES...

Yean chin... Fat and short guy?

Nvmd dear... i'll help u balas dendam...

hahaha...

Eh... your class de people like to gossip de ar...

deng...

oh my god...

see those above?

shud i get angry?

i did ignore her all the way...

and the indian says i'm obvious..

SO OBVIOUS...

i purposely do that...

Phei wyin done a great job too...

UR class Wont be able to join us...

SURE BEH GAM one...

oh yeah...

and hope she UNDERSTAND THE MEANING BEHIND IT...

tom tom tom....i kesian u...

feel so sorry for you.... hahaha....

i never see a gal such muka tembok...( wao... my malay not bad ><)

ahaha...

walao....

and phei wyin...

i feel ur 痛苦...

but sorry we cant share it wif u....

hahaha....

so ... take care in the bus...




thats all for today....

muacks...



This is basicly wats happening till now...

sorry for those hu canot read chinese...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god cant imagin there's someone lik det in de world..damn stupid la if she din realiz u ignore her..n i still hven kno which gal is det lar

Anonymous said...

Erm... such a long story... c'est confuze!! =P

SoRguAaYuMi said...

nex time see u oni tell u da whole story ler... very interesting de... haha...