Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekly update.

I'm just so lazy to update. haha.
Its been a week.
Jus came back from melacca with my dearly frens but we hardly take photos.
Due to camera-less and laziness. ha.
I know its so boring if i keep on writing my trip as a journal.
So i keep it short.
Went there with hee hee(driver), sachin, shane, yiwen and a nia.
Aeroplane people : a ma and vivi.. Both sick. ==
Reached melacca city in 1 hr from kl... hehe...
eat around. Really jus eat~!!
Then 2 movies in 2 days.
" The expandable" and " SALT"



SALT
By Angelina Jolie.
Quite an interesting movie but a little bit confusing.
Most of the guys slept in the cinema so maybe its boring for them.
But... Angelina Jolie is so hottttt.....

THE EXPANDABLE
by Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li, Jason Statham,Terry Crew.
Sylvester Stallone's biceps are so so so so fucking scary.
And this movie is jus a big project with big scenes of explodes and machine guns.
No plot. haha.
Waiting to watch inception. sumone watched it w/o me.


I permed my hair.
Shane says i look like auntie and hee hee say i look like taylor swift.
So... Its human's ability to choose to belif the 2nd one rite? =p
But i thinkit shud b ok la... not really ugly. acceptable. haha

This month is GHOST FESTIVAL.
so... suppose tat lok ann following us to melacca but she say her mom don let her out.
then got bomb by all of us. haha.
This few dayz bzing preparing for the prayers.
Yesterday pray @ roadside.
Today prayed the ancestors.
and a birdie following us all the way, strange. haha...

MY MOM BROUGHT A PUG BACK.
I called it Mr.Ugly, but my mom sumhow call it oreos.
Thanks for summone's suggestion.
Hes so sos o ugly.... T.T
Dunno y my uncle will buy it. and now its in my house~!!
My lady is 100%cuter. ><


# I wish you're here#
# Sitting beside me #
# Holding me in your arms #
# Miss you #



No comments: