Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random post after class and a very unnessesary event~ ><

Uhum... I'm so damn lazy to update post wei.... coz too many things happen this few dayz....
Erm... I went to town i think for three times last week....
For the jerseys and all the stuff...The jersey factory make me wanna killed people wei....
Haiz... nvmd.... Its ok... And i made a saree for this friday deepavali event....
Yesterday was my 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY with my dearest hubby...
Although we cant celebrate but at least talked on skype... ^^
I love u more i can say~ Muackz....
Volleyball training drives me crazy.... Its so fun~!! But the competi was cancelled due to the weather and was postponed to next or maybe next next week!
And now preparing the dance for 7th Nov... the closing ceremony~
I cant concentrate on studies... coz i din have my text booksssss....
I need them la wei.. can they provide us as fast as possible...
The lecturers are teaching like hell.... Dunno wat they are talking about....
They talked so softly... and some even teach with slides... jus reading the slides without any explaination.... ARGH!!!!!!!!
I've been stable here.... whee.... actually its not tat bad la....
It will b a memory la... wahaha....
People in malaysia dun miss me ya.... Except for alex ng... he has to miss me... haha..
About the UNNECESSARY EVENT...
We went to see the chairman.... thot tat he'l give talk o wat la...
Who noesssss.... we jus go in and take pic with him then chaoz.... wat is thisss????
Haiz~
This few dayz keep on sampat-ing with yi wen..... kaka.... so nice...
Dun wan write liao la... cannot finish wei....

No comments: